Traditional pharmaceutical prescriptions are often combined with harsh side effects resulting in many people seeking alternative natural remedies. By tapping into how we function biologically on a deeper level, CBD can provide relief for chronic pain, anxiety, inflammation, depression and many other conditions.
Extensive scientific research, both sponsored by the U.S. government and including mounting anecdotal accounts from patients and physicians, highlight CBD’s potential as a treatment for a wide range of health issues, including, but not limited to:
- Autoimmune diseases (inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis)
- Neurological conditions (Alzheimer’s, dementia, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, Huntington’s chorea, stroke, traumatic brain injury)
- Metabolic syndrome (diabetes, obesity)
- Neuropsychiatric illness (autism, ADHD, PTSD, alcoholism)
- Gut disorders (colitis, Crohn’s)
- Cardiovascular dysfunction (atherosclerosis, arrhythmia)
- Skin disease (acne, dermatitis, psoriasis)
- Joint pain and inflammation
- Sleep disorder
CBD has proven neuroprotective effects and its anti-cancer properties are being investigated at several academic research centers in the United States and elsewhere. A 2010 brain cancer study by California scientists found that CBD “enhances the inhibitory effects of THC on human glioblastoma cell proliferation and survival.” This means that CBD makes THC even more potent as an anticancer substance. Also in 2010, German researchers reported that CBD stimulates neurogenesis, the growth of new brain cells, in adult mammals. While CBD poses many benefits, these are just a few examples. The most important thing for you to understand is - what problems are you facing that CBD has the potential to help? As much as we believe in the efficacy of CBD, we recommend that you consult your physician before adding CBD to your wellness regime. Once you have made the choice to introduce CBD into your life, we have plenty of superior quality products for you to choose from.